Deputy Executive Director/General Manager ( Special Project)
Duties & Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
· Manage the power generation related special project (LNG to power, CCPP, Hydro).
· Lead and initiate successful work streams to improve existing project performance, and to secure future projects.
· Negotiation with MNCs for joint investment opportunities in Power Generation in Thermal, Hydro and renewable sectors.
· Negotiating and managing technical and commercial terms with government bodies and MNCs (MOU, MOA, PPA,BOT and LLA)
· Leading AND Managing efficiently in business development, commercial and operations, technical, feasibility and investigative and project management sections.
· Liaising with regional management and directors as local representative
· Responsible to devise & Implement short-term and long-term program development and modification plans based on executive administrative missions’ ideas.
· Compiling the strategy and master plan for competitive advantages over competitors by successfully managing and leading commercial, operations, technical, special projects for development agencies, project implementation control sectors.
· To manage the planning ,Mornitoring and controlling for project execution.
· Improve team work, HR processing and the leadership abilities.
· Responsible to plan, develop and implement organization policies goals
· Prepare reports, budgets forecasts, and present them when required
· Provide leadership consultation to management.
EEducation and Experience
• B.E (Civil/mechnical/EP), M.E (Civil/mechnical/EP) preferably with MBA (or) Completion of a Master degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 7~10 Years’ power generation project and infrastructure related background in MNC or company of repute with structu red process and procedure; have led multiple functional teams and delivered consistent results;
• Should have good understanding about organization structure, standard operating procedure, and work procedures specifically in EPC & Power sector environment
• Proven track record for commercial input of power generation projects.