A nutritionist evaluates and identify nutrition program, knowledge of nutrition for food processing & others required and strong food science in food manufacturing.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Senior level
Experience Length: 3 years
- To implement administer, and as the Nutrition Coordinator is responsible for the nutrition program
- Prepares and maintains monthly and quarterly nutrition reports and performs related duties as required.
- Plans, organizes and coordinates the day-to-day nutrition program at the nutrition program
- Maintain accounting records for the nutrition program and prepares daily deposits
- Degree in Nutrition. - Well experience related food science. - Experience in working with food manufacturing will be an advantage. - Have a minimum of (2) years and above in nutrition management role. - Good teamwork, leadership, communication and strong integrity. - Strong analytical and presentation skills. - Proactive, good follow through and results oriented.