- Assist to Operation Director and Senior Manager in developing projects
- Prepare documentation for Project Reports for Management and external stakeholders, project presentation, special meeting minutes, official project corresponding letters and create and maintain project database/information
- Perform project administrative works such as normal departmental operational activities, travel arrangement for local and foreign, managing event, facilitating meeting etc
- Planning and monitoring of project contractors, process contract and payment process.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with projected Regulatory Agencies
- Assist in project stakeholder managing: Government Body, Local Community, Partners and so on.
- Perform as project coordinator for specific project activitiessuch as ESIA works, survey and investigation works, PR Activities & events, CSR activities & events, transmission line right of way process and other special workspace related to project
- Must have a Degree of Electrical Power or Mechanical
- Prefer having MBA or other related degree such as project Management degree or Diploma Holders
- At least having Minimum three years' experiences in national project developing and power infrastructure and total of 6 years' experiences in Electrical Power Field
- Fluent in English written and verbal also Microsoft Suite Literate
- Be able to work under pressure and work over performance on assign duties and responsibilities