Duties & Responsibilities
-Take responsible to do the survey of the site of construction to access the suitability.
-Have to do the estimation of the traffic load.
-Need to design the various road components by keeping all the factors in the mind such as keeping with expected traffic and soil strength.
-Need to firstly prepare the blueprints of the most functional and cost effective design.
-Take responsible for estimating the entire road project or part of the bridge as required.
-Have to follow the orders of the project manager and works under the supervision.
-Ensure the safety standards of the road and the design is strong and durable.
-Responsible for the preparation of the construction schedule depending on in the project.
-Need to visit the construction site timely and may have to shift place of residence during construction phase and other situations.
- B.E (Civil)
- 5 Years working experiences in related field and managerial experiences.
- Deep knowledge regarding safety standards and procedures.
- Excellent analytical and observation skills.
- Follow policies and procedures. Supports company goals and values.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Excel , Word and Outlook.
- Fluent in English 4 Skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must to have the registered senior Engineer (R.S.E) certificate.