- Estimation of quantities as per company engineering standards
- Preparing As-Built drawing based on the constructed data provided by construction team.
- Checking review of anchor bolt and approved drawings
- Preparation of design sketches and calculations
- Quiding detailers in the preparation of approval & shop drawings
- Connection design
- Review of shop drawings
- Perform other activities as directed by Department Head and management.
- Bachelor's degree (B.E) or B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the design and estimation
- Well versed with software MBS, STAAD.Pro
- Familiar with Design Standard Codes (such as MBMA, AISC, IBC)
- To be able to coordinate the design criteria, design requirement and client requirement.
- Conversational English skill is a must.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.