As a Digital Associate, you will be responsible for assisting the team with digital solution projects including implementation, after-go live maintenance and support.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
Once You’re Here, You Will
- Assist with all aspects of development projects including scope, documentation, development, testing, releases, bug fixes and enhancement
- Interface with multiple teams, evaluate requirements to develop new features and to diagnose and help correct performance issues
- Assist the team with technical projects throughout the development lifecycle and work alongside your teammates
- Provide technical support to internal stakeholders
- 1+ years in software development, preferably in full stack development
- Experience with database scripting languages
- Experience with API development and Web services
- Knowledge in programming languages and related frameworks
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Team-oriented individual with curiosity and fast learner
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS preferred
You’ll earn a competitive salary, with medical benefits, and incredible opportunities to develop your career. You can expect an annual impact bonus, an amazing office with the forward-thinking people and world-class training opportunities through Proximity School.
You’ll get to see more of the world, with the potential for international travel to conferences and events to keep your skills sharp.
And, ultimately, you’ll have the opportunity to change lives in Myanmar for the better, while doing groundbreaking work.
Proximity Designs is tackling globally important issues at the nexus of climate change, deep poverty, food insecurity, inequality and political conflict. We do this by helping hundreds of thousands of rural people care for their soils, grow more food, earn better incomes and build resilience against climate change. We address a critical government and market failure, by designing and delivering products and services needed to make farming families more productive, profitable and environmentally sustainable. We offer our low-income customers a suite of innovative and affordable farm solutions such as micro-irrigation systems, bio-fertilizers and bio-pesticides, soil health testing kits, on-call crop protection services and farm loans.
Over the past 18 years, we’ve generated USD 782 million in additional income for 1.2 million poor farming households across rural Myanmar. With this income increase, farmers can invest in their future: education for their children, more nutritious food, better healthcare and investments in their farms or other village enterprises.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining us, please submit your application to email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis without regards to race, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, or marital status, and therefore interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.