minimum 5 years in related role and preferably in E-commerce. Experience leading teams and motivating. Knowledge of programming languages.
Customer Service on operational issues that affect customer experience including order troubles, digital order fulfillment, cancellations/returns, etc
Strong interest in process improvement – find ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined.
Fluent in Burmese and English,
Make sure that processes are being followed and that teams are collaboratively to continuously improve them.
• Define, develop, and own initiatives that remove blockers and improve the overall performance of the digital team.
• Research, develop and own relationships with external third-parties (ex. payment providers, analytics, etc.) to ensure Beeshop has the required partners to perform successfully.
• Manage third-party vendor relationships, coordinate weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings, generate reports to review operations and support day to day operations.
• Make sure products are set-up accurately and completely with all details and necessary information.
• Monitor site performance and bring bugs and improvements to the software team.
• Oversees the productivity of E-commerce platforms and manages the day-to-day operations such as but not limited to, increasing sales, efficiency of sales team, performance of customer service and accuracy of the inventories and stocks.
• Determine & help build the best tools to mine data and automate reporting.
• Understand business challenges and work proactively with management to discover data insights that enable efficient growth. • Make sure that the products are timely enabled/disabled as per the terms with the merchants to ensure compliances and smooth sales.