- Act as the lead Engineering resource for the Digital Signage platform
- Perform hardware and software installations and upgrades
- Manage system capacity, license pool, and 165+ signage endpoints
- Ope rationalize common requests and transition them to the Video Service Delivery team
- Provide oversight to suppliers and managed service providers in completing new deployments
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems, take appropriate corrective action.
- Interact with IT staff, internal customers and suppliers in delivering solutions
- Train Content Authors on proper use of the system
- Responsible for maintaining the company's IT network, servers and security systems. This role is absolutely essential within any organisation to ensure business continuity
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in systems operation and administration, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Requires broad knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies as applied in an enterprise environment. Technologies span server administration, Microsoft Windows devices and operating systems, authentication methodologies, security, client/server application architecture, and IP inter networking.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, analytical ability, judgment and the ability to work effectively with senior leaders, technical staff, consultants and suppliers.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, highly professional and work independently