Role and Responsibilities
- Set up, copy, scan and store documents
- Create templates
- Manage requests for documentation
- File documents in physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage
- Review and maintain the accuracy of the records, editing where necessary to ensure they are up to date
- To liaise with and distribute project related information with all levels of the project team and potentially external parties
- Manage the processes around documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects when required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Any Bachelor Degree, (Engineering background will be preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in ISO Process, document or records management
- Experience working with various types of files (Hard & Soft)
- Ability to retrieve and preserve (hard & Soft) documents
- Basic understanding of construction documents
- English in PROFICIENT level.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Strong IT skills (Outlook, Emails, Cloud data management, Printing)
- Computer proficiency â€“ MS Office (Excel, PPT & Word), PDF, typing skills, document editing and storage.
- ISO processes, internal and external audit requirements and compliances.
- Excellent communication skills (Must be proficient in English)
- Office Management Skills - Organizing/ scheduling meetings, preparing & circulating MOM, Follow ups, Coordination among cross functional departments, Documentation and control.