Position Title : Document Controller
Location : Yangon
Employment Type : Contract Basic
Reports To : Project Engineer
Closing Date : 13th March 2020
(Required to attach scan of NRC)
“POSCO International Corporation (Myanmar E&P)” invite applications, from experienced Myanmar National Only.
· Fluency in English both written & spoken with good personal / interpersonal skills.
· Culturally aware with experience of working with multi-national workforces.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· 3~6 years (or more) experiences in document control in Oil & Gas industry or upstream EPC project.
· Has experience in using electronic document management system.
· Proficient in MS office software, including MS Excel, MS Word.
· Good understanding of document control process.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Administration of incoming/outgoing transmittal.
· Handling letters, meeting minutes, TQ (Technical Query), SI (Site Instruction).
· Keep track of MDR (Master Document Register) and VDR (Vendor Document Register).
· Check any missing or non-submitted technical deliverable from contractor.
· Communication with contractor's office and staffs in relation to document control.
· Managing internal share drive and electronic document management system.
· Print and submit reports to managements.
· Any other tasks related to document control.