Driver ( International School of Myanmar)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Practicing safe driving habits.
- Keeping exterior of vehicle clean and presentable.
- Keeping interior of vehicle clean.
- Completing documentation such as logs, mileage.
- Perform duties assigned by Admin Manager.
Requirement and Qualifications
- Age between 25-40 years..
- Safe driving practices.
- Able to work well alone.
- Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Previous professional experience driving preferred.
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.