• Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
• Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
• Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
• Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
• Complete the daily & monthly vehicle maintenance checklist and report any issues which cannot be rectified to the Fleet Incharge/ Sr Admin Executive on duty immediately.
• Matriculation passed or Any graduate, Male, Age under 40
• Minimum (3) years in driving experience
• Valid driver license, Clean driving record
• Good knowledge of roads
• Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
• Basic communication skills in English
• Basic mechanical skills
• Willingness to travel