Under the direct supervision of the Admin Associate, the incumbent performs the following duties:
- Drive UNHCR vehicles for the transport of authorized passengers, deliver, and collect documents and other
- Meet official personnel at airports or other locations and facilitate immigration and customs formalities as
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicles; check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc. and
ensure that the assigned UNHCR vehicles are road or waterway worthy and maintained up to the
established security standards.
- Perform minor repairs, arrange for other repairs, and ensure that the vehicle is kept clean.
- Ensure that the steps required by rules and regulations, or other local procedures, are taken in case of
involvement in an accident.
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, greasing, etc.
- Ensure that instructions and security guidance provided by the supervisor and security focal point are
- Ensures valid documentation for passengers, items or cargo in vehicle.
- Perform other related duties as required.
4. Minimum Qualifications
Education & Professional Work Experience
Years of Experience / Degree Level
For G2 - 3 years relevant experience with Completion of Primary Education or High School Diploma or higher