We are looking for a Ecommerce Manager at all levels who are self-motivated, high-energy with a true passion for creating digital platform. The role involves in implementing innovative solutions to drive e-commerce and omni-channel business. The Ecommerce Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommerce department of a company with a significant online presence.
Should handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising. Also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, and for hiring and training the rest of the Ecommerce division.
• Develop brand E-commerce business strategy, including the product and price strategy, shopper/consumer experience management and in-store activation management while working closely with internal and external stakeholders
• Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in online platform.
• Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
• Directing the activities of Software Developers, Copywriters, and Graphic Designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
• Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
• Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
• Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
• Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
• Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
• Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
• Minimum 5 years of experiences in eCommerce and Digital Marketing in Consumer Goods industry or Ecommerce marketplace industry.
• Bachelor/Master Degree level in eCommerce & Digital Marketing or any related field
• Strong marketing and tech savvy background.
• Completion of a pertinent Sales qualification is preferred.
• Extensive experience as an E-Commerce Manager.
• Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
• Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
• Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
• Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
• Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
• Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics.
• Excellent communication both in Myanmar and English.