We are looking for a motivated, and experienced E-learning Developer to contribute to our creative team in creating high-end eLearning solutions.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
This role will require the candidate to work closely with the instructional designers, graphic designers, and clients to design the user interface and course navigation.
- Read and understand storyboards and other documents, and develop highly visual and interactive learning content accordingly
- Create engaging and interactive e-learning and simulations for use on multiple devices
- Design high-quality layouts and build engaging interactivity for fully functional eLearning courses
- Collaborating in cross-functional teams to complete projects in a timely manner
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs
- Integrate the graphical assets, content, and voiceover
- Complete revisions based on client feedback
- Test content across various media
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant technical training and certifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in storyline development and graphic designing skills; preferably in EdTech/ eLearning industry
- Good knowledge of SCORM and Learning Management System
- Advanced knowledge of Articulate Storyline and/or Captivate
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
This is a unique opportunity for a E-learning developer to join a leading Edtech company with a lot of energy. For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive package.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications submitted with both a CV and a cover letter will be considered. When sending the application, please write the position you are applying for in the Subject-line.