▪ You will assist in planning, organizing, implementing and monitoring EcoSec projects and
participate in the distributions of seeds, tools, conditional and unconditional cash grants.
▪ In addition, you will provide technical input by preparing appropriate educational material and
conducting tailored knowledge-transfer to stakeholders.
▪ You will act as the technical support for livelihood projects and provides support to beneficiaries,
when needed or upon request.
▪ Furthermore, you will contribute to the coaching of MRCS volunteers on project design,
implementation and evaluation.
▪ You will be asked to assist in setting up a simple, easy to follow market monitoring system for key
sites as identified.
▪ You will support the needs assessments in internal displaced person camps, host villages,
resettlement areas as well as origin/return villages.
▪ In addition, you will contribute to keep EcoSec program management tool (EPMT) up to date and
Requirements and experiences
▪ It is required to have a university degree in a relevant discipline, preferable in forestry, agriculture,
veterinary or social and household economy.
▪ You should have at least 2 years’ work experience in a relevant field.
▪ You must have very good knowledge of the geographically assigned environment.
▪ You should have good communication skills and analytical skills.
▪ You should be fluent in written and spoken English as well as Myanmar language. The knowledge
of local dialects spoken in the Rakhine State is a definite asset.
▪ Previous ICRC experience is also a strong asset.
▪ Strongly motivated by humanitarian work, and proactive attitude;
▪ Effective communication, networking and listening skills;
▪ People person and genuine sense of empathy
▪ Autonomous and adaptable, with ability to interact collaboratively in a multidisciplinary and
▪ Excellent writing and summarizing skills, and good knowledge of digital tools;
▪ Robust organizational and prioritization capacities;
▪ Capacity to exercise discretion;
▪ Capacity to work under pressure in an armed conflict affected area and remote environment.