Employment Location: Permanently based in Minbu Solar Power Plant, Myanmar. Main Communication Language: English Size of Team under Responsibility: 0 Subordinates Working Day: Monday – Saturday Working Hour: 7.00 – 17.00
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Maintain and repair electrical equipment, instrument and controls equipment in the plant and perform whatever duties that are deemed necessary by chief of Electrical Supervisor.
· Maintain preventive and corrective maintenance program and prepare all necessaries spaceports and consumable materials by coordinate with Electrical Supervisor.
- · Perform maintenance of alarms on SCADA systems, electronic controls, programmable controls, inverter, PV system, electrical substation’s equipment, electrical distribution and facilities, or other similar equipment.
- · Prepare reports, maintain records, and requisition supplies and parts for maintenance work.
- · Provide general direction, control and evaluate to subordinate classifications.
- · Initiate purchase requisition for any maintenance parts required and submit for approval.
- · Prepare inquiry, scope of work and supply, document for bidding and technical evaluation, negotiation for contractor/supplier.
- · Communicate effectively and accurately using both oral and written methods of communication.
- · Perform other duties as assigned by Electrical Supervisor.
- · Become familiar with plant operations.
- · Learn Electricians skills in the safe and timely execution of their duties on a day to day basis.
- · Keep equipment rooms and Assist with plant housekeeping at all times.
- · All other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Myanmar national only, preferably age 25 years up.
· At least Bachelor's degree in B.S.E.E., is desirable, or equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in power generation industry, or process plant operations in supervisory capacity.
· Should have at least 1 years’ experience in electrical maintenance work.
· Understanding of engineering drawings such as single line diagram, schematic diagram and cable wiring schedule.
· Familiar with electrical instrument and tools.
· Possess proven exceptional interpersonal skills required to productively communicate, collaborate, negotiate to reach consensus.
· Proven ability to work independently and under pressure, while using good judgment, when making program/plan related decisions that drive work task forward.
· Ability to maneuver in a culturally diverse and dynamic environment. Flexibility to work over normal working time.