-Electrical maintenance supervisor is responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing factory machinery electrical side.
-Electrical maintenance supervisor is responsible for arrange his down-line manpower as per plant requirement.
-Electrical maintenance supervisor is responsible for motor maintenance, electrical wiring maintenance, electrical panel maintenance, Electrical control device, factory light maintenance and cleaning, DG set maintenance.
-Electrical maintenance supervisor is responsible for preventive maintenance of equipment as per check lists.
-Electrical maintenance supervisor is responsible for maintain the inventory of spear parts as per electrical maintenance requirement.
-Electrical maintenance supervisor shall never refuse for any maintenance department activity and always think that he is the part of maintenance department.
-Electrical maintenance supervisor shall work in team with mechanical maintenance supervisor and Utility supervisor.
Qualifications And Education Requirement
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (BE(EP),B-TECH(EP)).
- Excellent interpersonal and Team work skill.
- Strong Leadership and managerial skills.
- Proven work experience as an Electrical Supervisor.
- In depth knowledge of commercial and industrial electrical systems.
- Must be able to speak and write English.
- Microsoft office and auto CAD.
- A good eye for detail.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.