Maintenance, Installation, electrical fault emergency maintenance and emergency handling, implement 5S work.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
1) Complete daily maintenance, maintenance, installation and other work, conduct patrol inspections on electrical equipment, deal with potential safety hazards and make relevant records, and accurately complete daily and monthly reports.
2) Routine electrical fault emergency maintenance and emergency handling, self-learning skills to improve work efficiency.
3) Promote conservation, implement various energy-saving transformations, and implement 5S work; integrity, integrity, and improve personal qualities.
1) Education: Graduated;
2) Professional qualification: electrician certificate;
3) Working years: At least 1 year experience in electrical field.
4) Industry experience: more than one year of relevant electrical work in company or group factory;
5) Professional experience: graduated in electrical major (electricity, electromechanical, electronics, automation);
6) Ability requirements: basic computer operation;
7) Language requirements: Burmese and English.