ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONICS ENGINEER (AUTOMOTIVE)
a) To design, develop electrical/electronic system for buses, coaches and other related products.
b) To lead and work with our consultant and team on the R&D Project, including prototyping and testing.
c) To be involved in engineering, and production process of company products, including preparation of drawings (2D &3D), work instructions, preparation of BOM, budgeting and costing.
d) To troubleshoot electrical/electronic system and equipment of vehicles.
e) To prepare product operation & troubleshooting manual & catalogs.
f) To perform calculations on chassis, body structures, specifications, stress & weight, stability..etc on product
g) To conduct QC check on in process and outgoing inspections
h) To introduce quality work methods, process & materials control, machines, tools and equipment in order to improve work process and productivity.
i) To constantly look into methods & ways to cut production cost via BOM, material cost & usage, labour process & production methods.
j) To coordinate & assist production dept in solving production problems & issues & enhance smooth process and delivery.
k) To handle new robotic system, new automation equipment & system integrations into our production process.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechantronics Engineering or related discipline
Minimum 8 years’ experience working in an Automotive, Manufacturing, Machine shop, assembly environment or similiar environment
A thorough understanding of engineering design principles and material processing
If you have considerable experience of the automotive industry in an engineering Release & Change environment is an advantage
If you understand automotive terminology, familiar with vehicle systems & components and the sequence of build of a vehicle is an advantage
· Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical innovations
· Drawing up plans using computer-assisted engineering and design software
· Estimating material, construction, and labour costs, and project timescales
· Coordinating technicians and craftspeople
· Testing installations and systems, and analysing data
· Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations
· Overseeing inspection and maintenance programmes
· Knowledge in Electrical & Electronics drawings softwares. (EPLAN P8 , EPLAN PRO D)