The Electrician is responsible for -
· Schedules, performs and follow-up repairs, and preventive maintenance on daily basis
· Make sure electrical/lighting status of all street furniture are working in order.
· Arrange Meter Installation, Lamp Pole Connection of Street Furniture by communicating with related department managers such as YESC Head Quarters, Township YESC Department, Electrical Inspection Department and so on.
· Follow up stock (quantities of each component) and inform management of any necessary purchase
· Coordinate with Warehouse for issue/stock status of Electrical Components
· Supervise Operation Workers in regular site check with very effective manner
· Make sure the safety at work according to company’s procedures.
· Work on day time or night depending on company needs.
Required skills and qualifications
· Must have a Bachelor Engineering Degree in Electrical Power, Electronics from Technological University or other equivalent qualifications
· Minimum 3 years working experience as Technical Engineer/Electrician in Electrical Supply, Power Plant, Installation/Maintenance of Buildings
· Good Knowledge in Circuit breaker corrective maintenance
· Must have experience in communicating with government department such as Township YESC
· Good Willing, Flexible and Enthusiastic team member
· Communicative English skill is compulsory
· Driving License is compulsory