The electrician is in charge of:
• Solving all lighting and other electrical problems at the installed bus shelters due to damaged light tubes, breakers and other significant issues
• Defines the wiring and connection of street furniture in respect of law and standards.
• Connects the street furniture,
• Check electrical connection, earthing resistance.
• Solve any problem
• Perform in YESC documentation when needed
• Control good lighting and good functioning of all electrical devices every week,
• Repair within 24 hours any lighting issue or failing device reported failing to him,
• Ensure stand by during weekends and nights in coordination with his colleagues,
• Follow up the stock of spare parts and ask supervisor to order before running out of stock.
• Control good functioning of RCBO every 6 month by manual testing.
• Checks earth resistance every 2 years.
• Must have a Bachelor Engineering Degree in Electrical Power, Electronics from Technological University or other equivalent qualifications
• Can read electrical drawings, handy with computers (windows terminal)
• Logical, Self standing, capable to make decisions,
• Good knowledge of electrical engines, cabling, PLCs and in communicating with Township YESC/EPC is a plus.
• Good Willing, Flexible and Enthusiastic team member
• Driving License is compulsory