- Sells company products and services by Drives utilization of developing new prospects and accounts.
- Achieves sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Develops relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
- Supports negotiations according to company guidelines.
- Identifies , researches, and contracts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Responds to customer concerns about the company and its products.
- Drives utilization of Cummins tools and processes. (i.e. Customer Relationship Management , Customer focus Six Sigma).
- College , university, or equivalent degree in marketing , sales or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
- Must have (5-6) years experiences in engine sales field.
- Basic understanding of negotiating tactics and the concept of power in a negotiation.
- Able to formulate sales call plans, conduct calls according to plans , gather information to strengthen the sales position ans progress through the sales process.
- Able to identify support needs or service improvement needs of a customer.
- Knowledge would include business strategies , organizational structures, geographic footprints, financial results, internal processes, and primary needs for effective segmentation.