Work directly with Maintenance team and assist to Executive Engineer (Civil) and Engineering Team Leader in all Engineering Job Functions having knowledge of Building Planning, Designing, Overseeing Construction and Maintenance of Building Structures / Infrastructure and Facilities. Coordinate with contractors related to Incident Report, Preventive, Corrective Maintenance and other additional work.
Minimum Required Knowledge & Experience
Education / Experience
· AGTI / BE (Civil)
· At least 3 year experience in Engineering Field
· Good command of English is advantage
· Patient and service-minded
· Strong knowledge for Preventative Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance works.
· Provide technical support to external and internal tenants.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills;
· Strong Team Working Skills, with an ability to motivate others and Communicate to Management Team
· Flexibility and an ability to compromise
· Willingness to accept responsibility and make decisions;
· High level of attention to detail
· Good Technical Skills including high level Civil Engineering
· Good attitude and ability to take initiative in work.
· Good computer skill in Microsoft and Auto CAD software.
· Understand the safety working producers( PTW, Emergency Isolation )
· Preventive Maintenance Management
The Engineering Supervisor (Civil) - Facilities Management liaise with the nominated Facilities Management companies to ensure that all services are provided as per Vantage Tower’s standards and as per agreed policies and procedures.
- Able to follow the safety procedure and work with PPE.
- Responsible for Planning, Schedules, Conducting and Coordinating the Technical Aspects of the Project.
- Study construction drawing details and coordinate with consultants (Structure, Archi and M&E) and sub-contractors before construction period.
- Prepare shop drawings (Structure, Archi & Infrastructure) / Approved Drawings.
- Project coordination with Tenant for office Fit-Out work.
- Check & Report the drawings/documents for discrepancies.
- Cost estimation for renovation work.
- Site supervision for renovation work.
- Inspection of site operation with C&S.
- Prepare As-Built records and drawings.
- Prepare project status reports.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Engineer and Engineering Team Leader.
- Inspects and ensures the upkeep of the area is always maintained
- Visits/inspects site daily and reports discrepancies if any
- Inspects the site daily and raise service requests for any issues that service provider requires immediate action
- Follows up on civil works and asset preventive maintenance schedules, reactive maintenance and corrective maintenance
- Regular check and follow up on security incident reports and damages to property for further action and resolution
- Manages insurance claims process on accidental damages to property
- Marketing department event support management
- Conduct site visits along with service provider to ensure all notable issues are attended and observed
- Auditing pre-defined percentage of completed work orders
- Work with nominated facilities management companies to ensure the building systems and infrastructure are prepared to install and operate equipment and provide building services in a safe, timely and effective manner.
- Daily walk around on site for all issues related to the common area
- Monitors/updates on a daily basis the service request and follows up with the service providers and vendors to ensure timely completion of job
- Completes follow up on PR raised and coordination for site execution of works until completion
- Verifies repairs and replacement request from service providers
- Investigates special complaints
- Ensures that issues which requires improvemen