The ERP officer will work in a specialist & support role with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and ERP Applications users at all levels throughout the organization and its partners. The position will be thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the ERP systems software and related database schema. Will participate in all discussions regarding design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the ERP systems.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
• Cooperate to enhance operating systems, networks, telecommunications in areas where ERP Applications are deployed
• Responsible for preparation, implementation, testing, operation & supporting of ERP Application for new Plant and new Depot
• Responsible for developing configuration documentation, training guide, troubleshooting experience guide & keep them “live”
• Participate to System development projects according to assign role
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, is required
• Must have familiarity and understanding of programming language, SQL, HTML development, database design concepts, and the Windows Server operating system.
• Necessary skills include; organization, effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal, above average math, problem solving, analytical and being proficient with standard industry productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Microsoft Project
• Attitude and appearance appropriate for a business office are to be maintained.
• Knowledge of business processes are required
• Knowledge of the Click Drag and Drill reporting tool
• Knowledge of ERP security as this position has a fairly high access to confidential information
• Knowledge of Project management (Advantageous)