- Create and follow the forecasts of financial performance and cash flow of the company, based on input from other departments.
- Oversee the drafting of the Budget, and present for approval.
- Monitor the financial position and results of the company, ensuring that the Financial Controller and others in Management have an accurate understanding of the information and implications.
- BA in Finance, Accounting, or economics; internationally recognized accounting certification (or in process) is preferred
- 3+ years of experience as an analyst in a mid-sized company
- 3+ years in telecom or related field helpful but not required