- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and food/labor costs
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Give prepared plates the “final touch”
- Perform administrative duties
- Any Graduate.
- 2 years Experience Related fields.
- English 4 skill.
- Proven working experience as a head chef
- Excellent record of kitchen management
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices