· Lead a team of technical specialists in providing maintenance services to buildings and facilities in the industrial park.
· Supervise team and subcontractors’ performance to meet all requirement specifications and KPI of the assigned projects.
· Develop cyclical replacement plans and oversee routine maintenance to ensure all equipment and facilities at the project site operate at their optimum conditions.
· Manage feedback and fault reporting efficiently and rectify all faults reported within the stipulated time frame.
· Develop and refine Standard Operating Procedures in relation to site operations.
· Ensure strict compliance of all Workplace Safety and Health regulations and the well-being of workers are not compromised at all times.
· Prepare management reports for clients and corporate HQ.
· Prepare technical specifications in accordance with site requirements.
· Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with clients to develop trust and confidence.
· Any other tasks or duties as may be reasonably assigned by the Management.
· Degree in Building / Mechanical / Electrical engineering or any other related discipline. Diploma holders with extensive experience in the Facilities Management industry will also be considered.
· At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing works.
· Good command of spoken and written English.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
· Working knowledge of AutoCAD and maintenance management systems.
· Preferably Certified Fire Safety Manager.