Undertaking the responsible to preserve the good condition and functionality of facility and equipment. Performing general maintenance and repairing which including Mechanical, Firefighting system, Air conditioning, Electrical, Plumbing, etc.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Scheduling, planning and carry out preventive and corrective maintenance work
- Inspect, service and maintain operational functionality of firefighting system
- Inspect, service and maintain operational functionality of electrical system including generator and transformer
- Inspect, service and maintain operational functionality of plumbing and sanitary system.
- Inspect, service and maintain operational functionality of air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation system.
- Inspect buildings, mechanical, electrical system, plumbing system on ground and ensure facility are in safe, well-maintained conditions, identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment of repair.
- Perform troubleshooting Mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- Perform troubleshooting and repair and replace.
- Reading, analyzing and interpreting technical procedures, electrical schematic diagram, drawing, service manual
- Perform work orders to required maintenance work and complete in timely
- Solving Mechanical, Electrical issue on various facility equipment.
- Assembling, installing new equipment.
- Maintain inventory of tools, suppliers and equipment.
- Response 24-hour emergency call
- Assist to prepare weekly and monthly report
- AGTI, B. Tech, BE (Mechanical, Electrical)
- Minimum 5years of relevant experience in facility maintenance.