Supervise factory workers and ensure that factory operations run smoothly & typically work in manufacturing plants to oversee the production of goods. The overall development, performance and maintenance of the factory’s activities to obtain the maximum efficiency, production, quality, service and profitability for the organisation.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- BE (Mechanical) or Electrical, MBA or BBA preferred.
- Mature Candidate (above 35 Years Old)
- At Least (10) Years Experiences of Factory Management Field. Oversea experiences prefer.
- Strong knowledge of Factory Management System including Production, Maintenance, QC, Logistics, Warehouse, Utility.
- Be knowledge of Production, Inventory Control, Stock Handling, Supply Chain, Safety and Maintenance planning.
- Strong organizational, supervisory and team building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to gain co-workers respect while motivating production workers and supervisor and mechanics.
- Hands on knowledge of efficient production scheduling and controlling.
- Excellent time management skill. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and adjust schedule in a fast pace work environment and make timely decisions in a production environment.
- Proven ability in developing standards, managing processes, inventory control, reporting skills, analyzing information, equipment maintenance and good judgment.
- Have good communication, managing, organizing, negotiation, Collaboration and problem solving skill.
- Excellent skills of ISO, TQM, 5S activities and People Management.
- Ability to priorities and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in English and computer skills.