- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Responsible for production output and product quality
- Direct Responsible for the overall Factory Operation (Production, Maintenance, Safety, Quality Control
- Able to manage all the production quality control system and checklist
- Maintains control over necessity of sufficient work force and prepares schedules for department staff.
- Supervises the daily activities of production staff for all shifts.
- Identifies repair priorities based on the daily production schedule and ensures that all required equipment is operable.
- Plans and implements effective procedures and policies to maintain all equipment is in top working condition to minimize downtime; daily supervises preventative maintenance on auxiliary production equipment.
· Ability to solve complex manufacturing problems
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Good time management and planning skills
· Knowledge of production machinery and techniques
· Ability to influence and strong accountability
· Bachelor’s degree preferasle in related field from Management