Duties and Responsibilities
Operational Support (Admin & Finance)
- Responsible for regular admin & finance support of the project activities at the Project area
- Responsible for assisting the project activities in accordance with project workplan and
- Support admin task such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for
meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Well arrange on proper admin & finance related documentation and filing system.
Accounting and Cash
- Prior prepare payment and get approval every payment transition in accordance with
- Responsible for proper admin & finance related documentation every transition and filing
- Maintain daily cash book and assure daily cash balance.
- Accurate between cash book balance and proper document.
- To support field livelihood officer for cash withdraw and bank transfer.
- Regular coordinating with Finance team for financial support.
Budget & Grant/Business/Revolving fund Management
- Support the grant/business/revolving fund proposal and budgets for allow ability,
allocability, reasonableness and consistency for proposed activities in coordination with
livelihood manger, finance team and field livelihood team.
- Support to ensure that the subsequent grant/business/revolving fund agreement and all
associated paperwork accurately reflects approved activities.
- Coordinate and collaborate with village development committee for revolving fund process
of Livelihood Programme.
Monitoring and reporting
- Travel regular basis to village for financial related support.
- Monitor the implementation of the activity in close collaboration with field livelihood
team, finance team and village development committee.
- Checking and validate financial statement from village development committee, partners
with the support from field livelihood officer.
- Preparation and submission of timely reports to Livelihood Manager/ Officer In charge.
- Assist in the project’s audit process.
Required skills and experiences
- A bachelor degree in business administration, accounting or equivalent certification, or
work experience is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably with an international development organization
or in a similar context with at least 2 years of experience in Livelihood Development
Program/Project (including fisheries/aquaculture/agriculture/Livestock business,
microfinance based programmes and others value added on local products at community
- Knowledge on cost planning, budgeting, and financial reporting.
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to establish good working relationships with local
community and related stakeholders.
- Good communication, negotiation, problem-solving skills and coordination skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt quickly, cooperatively, and constructively to changes, and to find positive,
- Fluency in written and spoken Myanmar is essential and ability to write and speak in
English is a plus.
- Able to use IT software package including MS office, Internet, etc.
- Applicant who can live and work in the field office strongly preferred.