Specific Duties and Responsibilities
1. Maintain Office Cash flow, petty cash and project expenditure statement for monthly report.
2. Prepare cash forecast for project activities and operations on monthly basic.
3. Accept invoices after goods received and check criteria for payable of invoices.
4. Prepare payment requests in accordance to financial rules.
5. Follow up the cash disbursement, remittance and advance return.
6. Take responsibilities for local procurement process for quotation and purchasing.
7. Take responsibilities for office presentation and greeting visitors
8. Answer Telephone, take messages and handle general enquires as appropriate
9. Receive and loge incoming post and recording outgoing post.
10. Assist Township Project Supervisor in developing a data entry of villages with its particulars within the township with other necessary relevant information
11. Take photocopy and printing documents as necessary
12. Communicate with central offices for reports and reply any relevant information
13. Maintain up to date administrative files and records.
14. Follow up the administrative management of all types of contracts (Office, fax, telephone, internet etc.)
15. Carry out other duties in addition to the above, whenever directed by Supervisor.
16. Submit monthly financial report to FO/ FA.
Skills and Requirements
1. University degree and relevant combination academic qualification.(Bachelor degree in commerce or economic or management is preferred)
2. Minimum 1-year experiences in financial field.
3. Must have computer skills in Microsoft Office.
4. Working knowledge of spoken and written English.
5. Ability to perform his/ her job independently.
6. Ability to work systematically, accurately, independently and under pressure.
7. Flexibility - ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural people, openminded, good communication skills, ability to listen, diplomacy
8. Good interpersonal communication skills