- Operations managers need the ability to work well in an
environment requiring multi-tasking and deadlines
- Leadership skills such as self-confidence, good judgment, decision-making aptitude, flexibility, and self-motivation are also required
- Operations managers must have effective skills in communicating with clients. Written and verbal communication skills should both be above average
- Train and manage field staff/project staff for flawless execution of company projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget, and to required quality
- Ensure resource (people, materials, time, budget, etc) availability and allocation by coordinating activities with all stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Monitor and evaluate performance of the team and develop and propose plan to improve their performance
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients
- Ensure creation and maintenance of comprehensive project documentation for accurate report
- Keep track of the market intelligence and resourceful to market trend
- Work with finance to ensure proper accounting, costing and billing for project related activities
- Any bachelor degree holder with knowledge in business and marketing
- Must have at least 5 years related work experience in the field of branding and marketing. Experience in handling big team of BA or Merchandisers is preferred.
- Age between 30-35 (Male Preferable)
- Self-initiative and possess good analytical skills.
- Must have a good written and verbal communication in Myanmar and English
- Must have team spirit and organizing skills.
- Must be result-oriented with good management skills.
- Must have technical skills such as excel, power point, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills with positive attitudes.
- Must have extensive knowledge about market trend, clients and competitors.
- Must be able to travel.