Any Graduate(More Prefer B.Com, B.Act) Must be Holder LCCI level 3 or ACCA part-1 At least 3 years experience in related field Fluent in English 4 skills Age between 25 to 35 Can prepare P&L and manage cash flow Must be handle all of Finance & Account Function Must be conversational level in the English language
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:3 years
Tasks Entry and Clear out the Adjustments between internal companies Business Units and Branches monthly.
• Making the Bank Reconciliation transactions.
• Making Phone Bill charges and salary allocation for each Dept.;.
• Checking fixed assets clearing A/C.
• Make monthly depreciation.
• Checking unit sales invoices and compute incentive and commission.
• Make reconciliation for clearing house transactions (Bank income, oversea suppliers payment (for pending and current)
• Reconcile accrued other transactions.
• Reconcile deposit tender transactions and follow up.
• Checking Balance Sheet and investigate for any different.
• Checking Goods receive clearing A/C and reconcile.
• Entry storage cost and operator charges at ERP.
• Prepare monthly KPI data (Revenue, Open, Net Profit and GP margin).
• Checking sales invoice and entry Sprats branch commission at SAP.
• Reconcile Prepaid duty, Prepaid license & Prepaid freight transactions.
• Making the duty license and landed cost at ERP.
• Reconcile prepaid other transactions and clear out to related transactions.
• Calculate unit territory fees for Branches and entry at ERP.
• Prepare Gross Profit per unit Analysis file need to support and give information to operation.
• Prepare Financial Report and analysis (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet) and report to Department Head and Corporate Account Department Head.
• Attend the training and make the continuous improvement.