- Manage Finance and Account Team
- Manage Cash inflow/out flowing and internal Control System
-Control Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Receivable Payable
- Check & Determination Daily HO and Site Cash Income & Expenses
-Check Receipt & Payment of HO and Site Cash & Bank Transactions, Check vouchers with source documents
Prepare monthly cost analysis schedule and report to Management
- Check & Maintain the records of 2% withholding Tax and 5 %Commercial Tax and accounting transactions
- Prepare & Analyze Production cost and other overhead cost of the organization
-Prepare accounting records & Financial Statements to assess accuracy and completeness to reporting procedural standards
- Evaluate the receivables & Payables of the whole Business
- Prepare & Control the Monthly & Year Budget, Analysis the Budget & Actual Outcome.
- Discuss the differences between them with the operation Center
- Performing & Discussion any other relevant procedures and duties (Such as Large Taxpayers Office, Medium Taxpayers Office and Audit Firm.
- Contributes to Team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency and cost reductions.
- Proven work experience (6-10)years in Finance and Accounting Fields
- Solid Knowledge of finance and accounting
- Excellent in English Language Skill
- Excellent computer and systems skills required with respect to MS office applications
(Advanced Skills in MS Excel required) major financial accounting and reporting
- Having an excellent planning, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Professional organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Professional attitude to work under pressure