- Oversee financial operations of our company
- Manage and provide ongoing training to accounting personnel
- Conduct weekly and monthly financial assessments and generate reports to be submitted to the senior management team
- Establish budgets in accordance with the requirements of company departments
- Allot funds for capital projects and work with the Director of Facilities to ensure they stay on track financially
- Develop annual financial plans and projections for the company
- Conduct analysis of financial risks and benefits on business initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Financial management experience.
- Good communication skills in Myanmar & English
- Computer literacy.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles.