- Responsibilities and Duties
To prepare and check shipping documents for customs clearance ( Myanmar & Cambodia )Invoice, Packing List, BL /AWB, DRC/IR, IP / Sale contract, Form DTo prepare and check custom duty evaluation calculation for each shipment.
To make the below work for the import process.
- Import custom claim bill working preparation, Custom Duty Calculation
GRN Vs. Packing List Comparison Report
Shipment analysis working.
Monthly shipment import files entering and tally with MBC system data for tax submission
Form 31 checking, record, after data completion with AC, passed to outside suppliers
- Daily cash down transactions checking and confirming - Wholesale/I_Banking transfer received
- Case preparation and checking for TT submissions to MFTB, KBZ, UAB Banks 14 Support to HOD with documentation, the process for principal approval, and DN issuing process
- Prepare Insurance working for the customs clearance process
- Shipment release/customer clearance documentation process [ invoice, Packing list, Sale Contract issuing, Form D/DRC/IR checking for expiration, shipment documents received records]
- Import License register for IP applied items
- Indent data fill up for HOD 2 Shipment tracking with PO raised,
- analysis for IP application requirements
- To prepare and check DRC expiry list, Indents, IP & CIF price.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accountancy
- Proven 3 years work experience as Similar Role
- Language Skills and Other Skills
- Proven in English
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Sharp time management skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Related Accounting And Finance Certificates or Business Communication Certificate,
- English related Certificates
- Supply Chain and Logistics Certificate