Role and Responsibilities
- · Check and verify purchase request, advance claim, expense claim and supplier/sub-contractor payment vouchers for assigned projects
- · Ensure all claims and payments are subject to the approval by authorized person of the Company
- · Maintain Advance claims and clearance file in excel and report to FM for long overdue advance clearance
- · Maintain Document files(eg. Supplier invoices, Payment Vouchers, Advance Vouchers, GRN&GIN and any other documents)
- · Assist in reporting Variance of budget and actual cost with reason as needed
- · Report to seniors for key problem area and suggest for improvements
- · Conduct other ad-hoc duties assigned by immediate supervisors and Head of Finance
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance
· At least (3) years and above experiences related field.
· Have knowledge and experience in ERP Systems.