Under the supervision of the Country Director, you will ensure sound and transparent administration of funds by providing accounting and financial management, which is consistent with the ACF financial management framework and local legislations.
More specifically, your responsibilities are:
- Contribute to the definition of mission's strategy
- Ensure high quality accounting for the mission
- Ensure high quality cash management for the mission
- Provide financial and budgetary management
- Promote and ensure financial collaboration and coordination with mission partners'
- Prevent and manage fraud and corruption
- Manage the Finance team in capital and support technically the finance managers in the bases
Position Particularity: ACF is one of the few INGOs with significant core funding, working with the teams to ensure that those funds are judiciously and carefully used to assist people. This is consequently a rare opportunity within the NGO world.
You hold a relevant degree in Finance and/or Business Administration. You have at least 3 to 5 years of financial management/accounting experience and at least two of which has been with an INGO or a comparable international experience.
Vos conditions d'emploi
Contract: 12 months fixed term contract under French legislation
Conditions for French Contract:
- Monthly gross salary from 2450 to 2800 Â€ upon experience
- Per diem and living allowance: 432Â€ net, field paid.
- 150 Â€ of monthly gross salary as country allowance.
- 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
- Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
Transportation and accommodation:
- Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
- Individual room in guesthouse covered
- Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Leaves and RnR:
- 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- + 20 RnR per year.
- + 215 Â€ at each RnR period (averagely every 3 months).
Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
- 2/3 days training on financial tools before departure
- Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
- Intermission Workshop once a year
- Participation to external trainings costs upon eligibility of the request