Finance managers are business specialists who manage important financial functions of an organization. They produce financial reports, manage investment activities, and create strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of an organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:9 years
- Finance team work management & Finance Rule Management
- Manage Tax for Monthly / Quarterly & Annuual
- Liasing with consultant on corporate tax matters
- Financial Report by the deadline and prepare for the audit
- Perform related duties assigned by management
- Keeping account in accordance with Finance policy & Procedure
- B.Sc(Physics), Dip in accounting , Dip in compurized accounting , Dip in Accounting & Business , Certificate in Corporate & Business Tax(F4),Certificate in Performance Management (F5), Certificate in Taxation (F6),Financial Reporting(F7),Audit & Assurance (F8)
- Fluency in Chinese or English 4 skills.
- More than 9 year of experience in accounting field
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadline