Reporting To The Finance Director
Overall Accountability and Responsibilities:
Financial and Cost Management, Monitoring of Effective Internal Control Pre Audit Management, Budgeting and Budgetary Controls
(A) Finance Department:
· To provide direction and leadership towards the achievement of the organization’s business strategy, annual financial goals and quality policy.
· To successfully implementing & achieve the Finance Department Vision & Strategies.
· To ensure and oversee Finance Department is functioning effectively and efficiently in the daily operations.
· Develop and maintain effective communication with subordinates, department heads (HOD) and management team.
· To review weekly / monthly / yearly performance report prepared by sub-ordinate and implement continuous improvement processes to ensure result effectiveness.
· To chair weekly / monthly / biyearly / yearly departmental meeting, inter departmental meetings (for problem solving sessions)
· To decide and implement the right JD (Job Descriptions) and KPI (Key Performance Indicators) for all team members to ensure team is proactive in problem solving and processes are running effectively.
· Prepare all reports related to Finance Department (Budget, P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Debtors, Costing, Department Expenses, Project Costing and other required reports from Management) within a timely manner (Within 10 days of month closing)
· To prepare a Financial Dashboard to ensure we are align towards company financial goals.
· To implement new financial analytics and new metrics for multi dimension analysis
· To perform Costing and P&L for Projects / Product / Regions / Persons etc as and when needed
(B) Experience / Skills Requirement:
· Minimum 5 - 8 years of management experience in an Accounting and Credit Control environment.
· Evident of leadership skill and the ability to generate enthusiasm.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (English language skills an added advantage)
· Possess knowledge of ERP / Accounting / Analytics / ISO 9001 / Office an added advantage
(C) Personal Attributes
· To demonstrate Result Oriented Traits, Problem Solving Skills and Positive Energy as part of Leadership Team Expectations
· Growing our team by providing positive motivating and enhance staff coaching.
· Think out of the box by innovating, renewing and initiating actions for improvement at work place.
· Implement with determination by setting target and getting results.
(D) Functional Competencies
· Business Potential and Oriented
· Creating New Process Innovation
· Proactive Internal Customer Services (Other Departments)
· Process Orientation and Data Analytical oriented
· Communication Skills
· Presentation Skills