Finance Manager (FM) will be overall responsible to ensure that the country programme financial systems are of high standards and ensure donor compliances and reporting is completed on time with quality. The role will be responsible for managing service contracts, institutional donor contracts and grants compliances.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
• Strong, accountable, and transparent financial systems, internal controls and practices are set in place.
• Donor and Service contracts follow high standard of financial practices and ensure all compliances.
• Senior Management for the country or region is provided with the necessary financial information to enable them to make decisions regarding strategy and plans.
• Local budgets, donor funded programmes and appeal funds are managed, reviewed regularly and corrective action taken as necessary.
• Christian Aid and donor financial policies and procedures are complied with and any issues arising from noncompliance dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
• Line management, guidance and mentorship to finance team members.
• Internal, external and donor audits are supported, and any actions dealt with.
• Financial training needs of local Christian Aid staff and partner staffs are ensured.
• All financial returns and reconciliations are accurate and submitted for processing on time
External: Partners, Donors, Consortiums, Auditors, Suppliers, INGOS
Internal: Country Office, Regional Finance team, Finance team UK & Ireland, CA Procurement,
and Internal Audit teams