- Manage and control the day-to-day financial operations such as payroll, invoicing, expenses, debt collection, purchase control and payment, and other transactions
- Manage the Annual Tax clearance
- Produce financial reports on time related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly financial statements on time and report directly to Management
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Coordinate with other departments
- Support Management team on matters relating to corporate finance, investment analysis and strategy
- Any other tasks assigned by management
CPA/ M. Com/ B. Com and/or any other degree or equivalent qualification in Finance and Account
- Competence in Microsoft Office applications and computerized accounting software
Sufficient related financial experience
Ability to meet deadlines and work well.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills