Finance Manager ( Female – 1 post ) ( Grab & Go Limited.,)
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting functions including AR, AP and GL
- Day to day finance and accounts operations for F&B division
- Preparation and on time delivery of monthly financial reporting that is Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow for F&B Division
- Review and approve payment vouchers and journal entries
- Ensuring that interdivision cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
- Assisting in the roll out of the annual budget and ongoing monitoring and tracking of forecasts/budgets and costs
- Assists in the preparation and initial review of financial feasibility study and analysis for all new stores, lease renewals and stores to be renovated in
- Assist in the preparation and initial review of business case and financial projections
- Develop and propose internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up to FC and Head of F&B Division for implementation
- To work closely with Head of F&B Division and FC for analytical review of monthly financial results and Key financial and operational KPIs
- (Example => Revenue, Margin, Stock Days, Sales Growth, Creditor Days, CAPEX)
- Supporting the implementation of the ERP system
- Supporting Senior Management team and Head of F&B Division heads with indepth analysis
- To manage and develop F&B Division Finance team to support the business and operational requirements
- Supervise the staff under the employee's supervision.
- Additional duties as requested or assigned by Management
- Oversee the budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes.
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
- Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
- Review financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness.
- Hire and train new employees on financial operations.
- Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget.
- Ensure financial team follows company policies and regulations.
- Develop standard accounting procedures to improve financial operations efficiency.
- Participate in performance evaluation of finance staff and conduct counseling sessions to identify skill development needs.