- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved
- Perform process reviews and identify control deficiencies, recommending and implementing process improvements
- Oversee implementation of recommendations agreed with internal auditors across all functions.
- Develop expert level understanding of all key processes within manufacturing, commercial and finance operations.
- Drafting SOPs for key operational and finance processes.
- Manage internal audits conducted by various group auditors within the group, being main point-of-contact and preparing respective functions and teams for the audits.
- Assist and support to Senior Finance Manager in preparation of materials for Audit Committee meetings and ad-hoc analysis reviews
- Manage annual insurance review,ensuring all major risks of the organization are adequately covered and insured
- B.Com, CPA, Any Degree in Accounting and/or Finance or ACCA Part II (Skills Level) is preferred.
- 2-3 years internal or external audit experience (candidates from Big 4 would be preferred).
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A demonstrated knowledge of internal controls and strong analytical skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.