· Preparation of budgets per business unit.
· Preparation and presentation of reports daily, weekly and monthly Review.
· To implement financial controls in the organization which prevent misappropriation of assets and inefficient cost control.
· Oversee entire business, day to day functions as well as supervising and supporting staff
· Strong analytical skills and experienced in handling large organization.
Able to work under pressure.
· B.com (or) CPA (or) ACCA (Part II) is preferred.
· At least 7 years’ experience in accounting field and some managerial experience
· Age 40 and above
· Good communication skills and negotiation skills in English
· Strong understanding of financial statics and accounting principles.
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and computerized account software
· Job Type : Full Time
· Working hours : Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 6:00 pm)
Saturday (9:00am to 12:00pm)