- Perform annual financial statement, coordinate with auditor, external audit and government office
- Review & Analyze monthly financial statement, forecast, budgets and cash flow and report with comments
- Cash Flow Management and report with comments
- Assist implementation of account policies and internal control procedures
- Ensure all operation cost are under control
- Filing Quarterly Tax returns and Compliance with local authorities
- Understand ERP transformations as need to lead the accounting team
- A degree in Accountancy or ACCA or CPA
- At least 7 to 10 years of accounting and/or financial experience. Must have 3 to 5 years as a Accounting or Finance Manager leading a team of accounting staff.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and control procedures.
- Able to prepare monthly reports and annual financial statements for management.
- Exposure to financial system such as SAP