· Duties/ Review and verify the expenses with the company guidelines.
· Manage and develop all the accounting functions and liaise with all the related external contacts: e.g, bankers, auditors, …
· Work collaboratively with other teams to achieve shared goals.
· Understand the business model, detect and prepare to relevant risk or potential conflicts.
· Identify the future operational improvements based on current situation and design the proposal (policy, procedures and process, etc.) to control internally and externally.
· Appropriate Business Planning and help in decision making processes to ensure that business is financially successful.
· Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadline.
· Update the changes in financial regulations and legislations and tax computing.
· Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries, risk, cash flow management and financial statements.
· Oversee entire finance department and manage effectively to be strong in fiancé.
· Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation.
· Knowledge of accounting principles and practices and finance principles.
· Excellent in technical accounting skills and Microsoft office work.
· Able to communicate with other departments’ heads and coach to develop personal skill of the junior and senior accountants.
· Good personal skill (Communication skill, problem solving skill, coaching and leadership).
· Must good in English.
· Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
· Able to work under pressure.