Responsibilities & Tasks
1. ENSURE THE ACCOUNTANCY OF THE MYANMAR MISSION
➢ She/He is responsible of Yangon cashbook: daily writings of transaction according to FFU and Purchase Files,
monthly closure and integration in Saga.
➢ She/He is responsible of daily payments, the follow-up of invoices and the management of advances in respect
of PUI financial procedures.
➢ She/He ensures compliance with procedures for undertaking expenditure commitments, and participates in
the process of endorsing purchase orders.
➢ She/He is responsible of Yangon cash boxes, petty cash and the cash flow in the mission (bank transfers,
cash withdrawal, cash count and bank reconciliation) in collaboration with the Country Finance and HR
Manager / Finance and Administrative Coordinator.
➢ She/He is responsible of any discrepancies in the cashbook or cashbox and should report it to the manager.
To avoid it, cash count should be done on weekly bases at least.
➢ She/He ensures the collect of information and payment of payroll.
➢ She/He suggests changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency and cost optimization of the
➢ She/He collaborates in the bank accounts management and keeps good relationship with bank authorities.
➢ She/He participates in the validation of the monthly accounting of the mission.
• Bachelor Degree (Accounting/Financial Management)
• A minimum 2 years’ experience in INGO in the same position
• Excellent knowledge about Saga appreciated and additional advanced knowledge about Microsoft
• Good organization and flexibility about work and time schedule
• Good communication skills in English and Myanmar, Motivation, dynamism and positive mind are
required to contribute to the PUI project objectives.
• Team work and team spirit with string motivation to work for community
• Knowledge of procedures for institutional donors (GF, AFD, Suez, Americares, UN Agencies….)
• Knowledge of the Humanitarian Sector